5 Sept 2013

Holiday accommodation

Having Festus changed my life in so many ways. One of them is choosing the right location when we are going on holiday or with business for a few days.

This month we went to Birmingham for a trade show and we had to find a perfect place, where we can leave Festus alone for most of the day. After considering all the pros and cons of hotels, B&B's, even camping sites, we've decided to rent a self catering cottage.

It's the first time we've tried something like this and I didn't have high expectations. After arriving here I saw it was better than in the pictures. The owners were very helpful, they allowed us to exercise Festus in a enclosed field near us. The welcoming pack included a bottle of wine, milk for coffee, coffee, tea. The house looks great and it was perfect for us.

Some pictures with the house, an annex to the main house.



This is the view from the bedroom. Every morning I woke up to see horses on the field and Festus asleep near my side


We played in the field every day, it was lovely to have such a big space and safe, at the same time.





I took a picture of hubby and Festus from the landing upstairs.

Next time we'll be in Birmingham, we'll going to stay here, if it's available. I loved everything and this type of accommodation is perfect for Festus.
You may also like: Boundaries and Holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment